Weaver Consultants Group has extensive experience assisting our clients with obtaining federal, state, and local solid waste permits for their solid waste facilities. The highly trained technical and professional employees at Weaver Consultants Group work closely with our clients and regulators for the successful completion of each project. Our goal is to obtain effective and flexible permits that meet our clients’ expectations. Services include:
- Zoning/Local Approvals
- Facility Master Planning
- Hydrogeological and Geotechnical Investigations
- Stormwater Systems Design
- Wetlands Determination/USACE Coordination
- LFG Management Plans
- Air Quality Permits
- Expert Witness
- Site Operating Plans
Permitting services are routinely provided for the following types of facilities.
- Landfills. Weaver Consultants Group has provided permitting services for solid waste landfills nationwide. Existing and new landfill developments often require a diverse range of permits from many different regulatory entities. For over 20 years, Weaver Consultants Group has employed technical proficiency and our excellent working relationships with local, state, and national regulators to secure landfill permits for the expansion of existing sites and the development of new facilities.
- Transfer Stations. Transfer stations provide solid waste disposal and recycling services to communities located outside of the service area of landfills. Weaver Consultants Group has provided permitting services for transfer stations in several states. Transfer stations allow for the optimization of solid waste and recycling infrastructure for the serviced communities. Weaver Consultants Group routinely develops permits for transfer stations to comply with site-specific challenges. Facilities range from small transfer stations that typically several rural areas to large (3,000 tons/day) facilities.
- Liquid Waste Processing. From Exploration and Production (E&P) waste to airport de-icing fluid and everything in between, Weaver Consultants Group has the expertise to help our clients optimize liquid waste processing operations. Services include design, permitting, determination of optimal solidification bulking material recipes and verification of stability of material at the disposal facility.
- Material Recycling Facilities. To meet the increasing demand for recycling and renewal processes, Weaver Consultants Group provides experience in supplying our clients with permitting and design services for state-of-the-art material recycling facilities. Material recycling facilities provide citizens and municipalities processing services for cardboard, glass, plastic, metal, and paper.
- Composting Operations. The Weaver Consultants Group team can assist with everything from feasibilities studies to optimizing composting operations. Whether the goal is speeding up the process or increasing throughput within a given footprint, Weaver Consultants Group has the experience to provide extensive solutions.